Wednesday 30 June 2010


No new postcards came in today's post!

So, sadly I have nothing further to report (maybe it will come to nothing, I hope not, I love getting post!)

I've decided to have a quick blog-break at the studio.

Another busy day today, been working on a activity worksheet for the DLI What Are You Like? Exhibition coming up in July which my Illustration group Set of Drawers are involved in. (Check out our blog) and carrying on with the Illustrations for the 'U' book project so I can send off some visuals to Paul the writer. not sure when I'm going to finish up tonight, but the weather's too nice to be stuck in a hot studio with no openable windows!

Here's a pic of some shooting stars I've been drawing to go in a space scene in the book.


1 comment:

  1. I love these shooting stars josie! particularly the one second from the left. I 'm fond of his crazy eyes very much!
    So perhaps you'll be receiving 5 postcards from artists around the country/world? or you might get a little bit of a drawing and you have to finish it off and post it back? or draw a little thing and most it on to someone else like a chain with it eventually leading back to the baltic...Very interesting indeed! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete