Tuesday 29 June 2010

intriguing postcard...


Hello! I've been meaning to start up a blog for a little while now, as there's lots of exciting things going on, but it keeps popping on my to do list and staying there, only to be transferred to the new to do list (without getting the satisfying line through it) until now that is!!

I would love to say it's a new sense of organisation finally prompting me to set it up, but in fact it was today's post.

Today I got an anonymous postcard.

I can't say too much about it (mainly because I don't know too much) but I am looking forward to the next installment of the mystery tomorrow and thought it would be good to let my would-be bloggers in on the intrigue too.

What does it mean? Ideas on a postcard.

2 comments:

  1. what's happened with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. hello 'Anonymous', are you my mystery postcard sender I wonder? I have received all postcards now and will blog about it very soon!

    ReplyDelete