Thursday 22 July 2010

Full on Friday


No more than 4 posts in to my blog and I'm already going to have to apologise for my slackness! Sorry to my 3 followers, what have you done without my regular updates?! Anyway, I've been burrowed away working on two things mainly, one of which is coming to an exciting stage tonight... The last month or so, I have been frantically working towards tomorrow's deadline to send off my first proper draft of the book I'm illustrating, commissioned by After Adoption!! and to my relief, its all coming together, so touch wood, unless my computer has a meltdown, I'm on target to send off tomorrow. yeayh!

Also this week has been the set up for the Set of Drawers exhibition which preview's tomorrow night at the dli alongside the fantastic 'What Are You Like?' touring exhibition, so I've been over in Durham with the Set of drawers ladies (and new baby Charlotte) getting the work ready, I love being able to exhibit as a group with those guys, they are super talented Illustrators!

Oh, I'm also doing a hungry giant print workshop on Saturday, so if you've got any kiddiewinkles who my enjoy printing all over a giant, head my way!

This has definitiely been one of those weeks where I've wished I drank coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Josie, sounds like you have been mega busy. Can't wait to see the exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Josie! Hope you can have a much needed little rest this week! You've been working your socks off! Can't wait to see how the book has turned out and hope the exhibition went up a treat - post some pics!

    ReplyDelete